Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Sunday, October 2, 1949
We went to S.S. (Sunday School) and took Jackie Rae & Diane. When we got there Phil was there. He went to Priesthood too & paid tithing & he came up & ate dinner with us. Roger went to choir Practice & I rode to meeting with Ern & Maggie & Lonzo. After we got home I wrote some letters. Milt took Mildred up to get a shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think that was supposed to read "Jackie Rae" and Diane (also known as Dee Dee). Jackie was 4 and Dee Dee was 2 years old.
Ern was Ernest Leroy Ray, who was 2 years younger than Grandpa. Maggie, his wife was Margaret Lee Owen Ray. I am trying to remember who Lonzo was. I imagine it was Alonzo. I'll have to ask Uncle Roger.
Mildred, "Aunt Buddy" was Jackie Rae's mama. She was 33. I wonder what kind of shot she had to have.
Crystal, I love that you show how old Grandma was when she made the journal entries. You are so awesome for typing this up and sharing it this way. Thank you.
Post a Comment