Sunday, November 7, 2010
Monday, March 28, 1949
I rode down to Clarkdale with Mrs. Hodges & walked over to Mable's. I was thru washing & ironing at 11:30. I ate lunch with Mable & the wind was blowing terribly abt 1 oclock so I called Rita & she said Bill was taking a load of lumber to the mine, so I walked over to the corner and waited a while till Bill came & rode up the hill with him. Mable gave me a lot of dresses & 2 suits. Milt wen to take Roger & Lonzo to Band practice & he brot the boxes of clothes up from Mable's. Milt & Jap went to the show & I rode with them up town the on up to Auxiliary meeting with Minnie & Bob & Maggie. We initiated 6 new members at meeting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment