Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Tuesday, March 8, 1949
Fred & Phil & I wleft abt. 7:45 & I went to Minnie's & helped her wash & boy what a washing we put out. We got thru at 11:30 & ate lunch. I took my shoes over to the Shoe Shop, then went to the 5&10 & got me some glasses, then Bro. Follett took me over to the Chapel. Florence, Bernice & I put the quilt in the frames & Anne, Lydia, Alice, Endora, Olive & Thelma came & quilted. I walked over to Bob's & ate supper with them. Phil, Roger & Kenny came & I rode home with them. We got a lot of dishes, utensils, bedding, etc. & the boys move to a house not far from Bob's & Flora's. I was too tired to go to M.I.A. but Roger went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment