Sunday, June 6, 2010
Tuesday, January 4, 1949
Sam & I went down to catch the bus & Mr. Connolley came by & we rode to Clarkdale. then I rode to Cottonwood on the bus. I went to Ragle's & paid $10 on the bill & bought a bed spread. Then went over to Martha's & she told me Minie had fallen and cut her head. So I went to see her & ate lunch with her, then went to see Aunt Delie & on to Relief Society. There were 11 present & Mildred gave a good lesson & we had a good testimony meeting. After R.S. I went to Flora's, Martha's & Minnies, then went to a special meeting at the chapel. Pres. McConkie was there & organized the Oak Creek District. Verd was sustained as District Pres. with Louis Petersen as 1st Coun. & Kim Rogers as 2nd Coun. & Bryse Goodwin as Clerk. Balis was sustained as Branch Pres. with John Hunt 1st Coun. & Ern as 2nd Coun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment