Monday, June 7, 2010

Tuesday, January 11, 1949

What a day this has been. It snowed all nite & we really had some snow this a.m. when I got up. After Milt went to work I scrubbed the floor in the big room. Then woke Roger & after he went to school I brot up a lot of magazines from downstairs & cut a lot of pictures and pasted them in my scrap books & burned up some old magazines. The bus didn't come by till aft. 3 P.M. & there was too much snow for me to walk so I didn't get to go to Relief Society. It is the first time I've missed a meeting for a long time. After we ate lunch I sewed & patched till Milt came home then we got supper & I crocheted on my doily. Fred T. came & took Phil & Tiny to the show. Roger went to M.I.A. with Zach & Boyd. Kim brot him home. I finished my doily.

No comments: